♥ NERDRUIEN ♥
~* The Idi0tic Me*~
i'm just me.
~
Wendy
Ong ' RuiEn ~
~ 29 '
June
' 1988 ~
~ If you
LOVE
me ~
~ I will
LOVE
u back ~ :D
~ If you
HATE
me ~
[click here]
!
~ Or I
BITE
~
!
:x
heart to heart talk.
View shoutbox
f.ly with me.
♥♥ Bao Bei (Jie) ♥♥
♥♥ Chermine ♥♥
♥♥ Eda (DiDi) ♥♥
♥ Corrine ♥
♥ Daphne ♥
♥ Isabella ♥
♥ Nat ♥
♥ Queenie ♥
♥ Vivien ♥
TRY THIS !
twin.
♥Joline (Twin)♥
my days, not yours.
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
December 2010
thank you.
Loves
16 February 2010
IM BACK ! HAHA. Back from gan ma house. Tired and my leg hurt. Went to gan ma hse with Twin n Husbandy :x Dint talk much today.
Tml will be a busy day for me again. Aiyo everything back to normal le. >.<
I will always be waiting until u are MINE :x
TheNERDNERDme~
♥
9:12 PM
~* If you're goin to make me cry *~
~* at least be there to wipe away my tears *~